Manufacturing sterile products training course
26 – 27 October 2017
• To understand the mechanisms of contamination transfer from source to product and the protective measures in place to prevent product contamination
• To have the opportunity to work with risk management techniques
• To understand the key control measures and they impact the sterility assurance of the product
• To introduce new thinking for qualification & validation based on risk assessment
• To follow the EU GMP and cGMP regulations and guidelines for aseptic processing and to engage in discussions regarding industry changes and best practices
Anyone who wants to know more about GMP, such as quality control, quality assurance, and operations staff who perform GMP activities.
Sterile manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry
- requirements for sterile pharmaceuticals.
- decision tree for sterilization choices.
- qualification of washing machine.
- depyrogenation tunnel qualification.
- moist heat sterilization.
- sterile filtration validation
- media fill test
|Previous training||Trainings archive||Next training|